Grizzly at Mary Bay Yellowstone Lake

Sunday, June 26, 2011

They’re Growing!

It won’t be long now before they are able to fly and forage food for themselves.

Click to enlarge

Interesting that Mother was close by watching as I took this picture and didn’t make a noise or dive bomb me. I was glad. I would have a hard time explaining how a little Mockingbird knocked me off the top of a step ladder.

This will be the last picture of the baby birds as in a very short amount of time they may jump from the nest if I get this close to them. Time to let the parents complete their job of bringing new life into this world.

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool. Maybe the Mom is tired of taking care of them and thought maybe you were there to take over... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love watching these little ones grow!
    I LOVE the picture at the top of the blog. How cool is that!

    ReplyDelete