Grizzly at Mary Bay Yellowstone Lake

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Turn To Say Something

I read a couple of RV blog entries a few days ago about chipping in for their cause. After having read them I want to voice my feelings about the subject.

There are a lot of us who have worked our butts off all our working life to obtain what we have dreamed of.

The idea of asking fellow RV’rs to “Chip In” so they can continue living the RV life falls in the shadow of panhandling.

This type of activity does not belong in the RV community.

I have not seen the “Chip In” button before. I’m positive that the button was designed for causes that are meaningful and has a real purpose in the cyber world.

If you can’t afford the RV life style then park it and hang up the keys. It doesn’t make any difference how young or old you are there are numerous ways to work and earn enough to support that life style.

3 comments:

  1. I am with you on this. The main reason I have quit reading a few blogs. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with your more, Mac. It seems there is a growing trend of some RV'ers deciding to turn this lifestyle (part time or full time) into a business in which they want us to pay their expenses while we get somewhat dubious benefits in return.

    By the way, I somehow lost track of your blog a while back, but have just added it to my sidebar of blogs I follow - and, there's no charge for that, o.k. lol..

    ReplyDelete