Grizzly at Mary Bay Yellowstone Lake

Monday, October 25, 2010

Getting Ready For The Next Journey

You’ll have to excuse me for wondering off subject in the last couple of blog entries. I’ll do that once in a while.

Dianna and I are getting ready for our next outing with the RV. One of the things that is needed to be done is get the RV all clean from our previous trips. Since it had never been hand washed I thought it would be nice to get all the big chunks off and get it really clean. It was dirty!

All clean after a thorough washing.All Clean

In reading MtnAireTravlers blog Weldon has mentioned using a solution that Mark and Dortha are distributors of for an easy clean and getting a shine that has no comparison. After an email exchange with Dortha I ordered “The Solution” from http://www.super-seal.com/.

The hand washing allowed me to have a clean base before I applied The Solution to see how well it does.

Up on the ladder getting her all shinny.P1000654

While I was finishing the outside Dianna cleaned the interior and also cleaned the inside of the bay doors. What a gal!

Just about finished.P1000653

Yes it was hot, near 90. Where is the October weather? Now that we have a good coat of The Solution on the rig we will see how well it performs.

With a weekend trip to the Dallas area in a couple of weeks and longer outing later in the month we should have a good idea if all this work paid off.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I've heard from others about the Solution but have never tried it. Now that we've got a brand new 5'er, I think I'll have another look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick,

    If this stuff lives up to it's reputation now would be the time to put it on your new 5'er.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't you come to the Dallas area this afternoon and test the 'solution' on my rig?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rig really looks great. Looking forward to next blog. stay safe.

    ReplyDelete