Grizzly at Mary Bay Yellowstone Lake

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Good Sam July Winner!

Winner

What a surprise to see my name on the winners list.

Clicking that “Enter to Win” button daily on the Good Sam web site for the last several months finally paid off!

I have been contacted by a drawing official and I’m now officially entered in the Winners Listing.

I have no idea which model it will be. I hope it’s one of the ones with the air compressor. I’m sure it will be the Jump Starter only which will be just fine with me. I know it will come in handy sometime.

PS. I’m still going to keep entering the giveaway may win again this month.

The prize arrived! That was fast. Yes, it does have the air compressor as part of the unit. A perfect item for the RV. Thank you Cobra.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on winning this prize. It's always great to be a winner, no matter what!

    ReplyDelete