Grizzly at Mary Bay Yellowstone Lake

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First Official Day of Retirement

Here it is June 1st 2010 my first official day of retirement. What do I do now? Oh yes, the honey do list. It’s going to take at least a year to complete it that is if nothing gets added to it. It’s not really quite that long.

This is the day about every person looks forward to. Now that I’m here it seems I stepping into another world. Right now I’m not sure what world I’m in. After so many years of going to a job each day now that routine is changed. For the better or worse may take a while to figure that out.

I’m here because I want to be so I will make the best of this that I can.

retirement

I also want to improve my skills in blogging. That means better photography and more entries. Maybe a class would be in order? That would be a big step at my age. I wonder if I could sit in a class room for an hour without falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment